Helping software vendors provide their software as a service.
Handstand work in partnership with Software Vendors to help them deliver Mission Critical Software as a Service to their customers.
We have helped many software vendors change the way they do business by adopting new revenue lines and building monthly recurring revenue.
Download our white paper, “A Successful Route to SaaS”, to find out more.
Software as a Service (SaaS) is an increasingly popular delivery model for a wide range of business applications. We outline the challenges that traditional software vendors face by not adopting SaaS.
- The inability to recognise re-occurring revenue
- The longer buying cycle
- Competing in a market place that has moved on
- Lack of control in customer implementations
- Less value in scale and flexibility of customer solutions
- Providing overly priced solutions
Handstand provide Software Vendor partners with inclusive professional services to help making the transition to this model easier. We have helped our customers with:
- Enabling traditional software applications to run on any device.
- Meeting compliance requirements such as ISO 27001.
- G-Cloud submissions for access to the Public Sector Digital Marketplace.
- Applications to gain access to the Public Service Network (PSN).
“Handstand have helped us open a door to another way of delivering our software to customers. Since gaining our first customer in March 2015 we have gone on to provide hosted STREAM to many other organisations worldwide.”
“After a successful SaaS hosting proof of concept with Handstand, we engaged with them further to assist us with our imminent G-Cloud submission which will enable us to offer our software as a service to the Public Sector.”
Handstand provide a no-obligation, completely free, proof of concept service to all prospective customers. Please call Kingsley Ross on 01483 802444 or email email@example.com for a further discussion.